Monday, July 25, 2011

it all starts with intention

Living a life of passion, all starts with intention. It was only recently that I saw a really good You Tube clip where it outlined how to set intentions. Rather than using words, it focused more on the state in which you would be when that which you wanted to achieve was realised. It even went a little further by going 15 minutes beyond successful completion and soaking in the feeling of successful completion.

Although this process was wonderful and something I have added to my own process. I believe there is more to setting intentions then just feeling the end state, I believe it first starts with getting in a state of pure love, from our heart our deepest desires can be found, followed by identifying and seeking clarity on that which you want to manifest and finally is completed by jumping into the end state and experiencing it as though it already exists and for good measure is completed with words of blessing such as thank you.

As I sit here in pure love tonight, I am so happy and grateful now that I am living a passion filled life, where every morning my 57kg body wakes up feeling refreshed, energised and excited by the morning to come. My beautiful ocean front home is filled with love, luxuary and laughter and I bound out of bed, kiss my husband, dress quickly and head to the beach for a healthy run and exercise session. My work is work that allows me to travel the world, earn millions of dollars, inspires other women and is based on beauty, worthy and passion. I am an excellent speaker and enjoy every moment of work. My family life is filled with laughter and joy and all is well in my beautiful world. Thank you!!

Ok so this is a short version of the life that I imagine, but you get the picture, what was most important as I wrote this I could see, feel and hear the life already created. I am so grateful and trust that all this and better will be provided. As I look at my life currently I have a few gaps to cross in order to receive this even more wonderful life and the intention of this blog is to find the way and to take daily action on enjoying a passionate life, to record all the exercises, feelings and inspirations along the way and I invite you as the reader to take a chance and create your own passion filled life, simply by joining me and starting with setting your own intention.

so what is your intention for life going to be? I would love to cheer you on and celebrate your journey with you!! I look forward to hearing what you have to share and what you are committing to

With much love

The Passion Project

No comments:

Post a Comment