Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 15 Fashion Fashion and Fashion Oh My!!

Just to set the record straight, my intention is to win the bally bag!! What a fantastic and wonderful day today was - work was spent over looking the opera house and harbour bridge, followed by an amazing night of celebrating the beauty, creativity and wonder of fashion. Tonight I was invited to Bally's store event which allowed me the privilege of meeting Ruby Rose and Kate Ritchie, not to mention a bunch of really cool and amazing people who were out simply to enjoy a night of music, laughs and excitement.

As I allowed tonight to wash over me, all I could do was appreciate how important it is to spend time in environments that are beautiful and where people are passionate about celebrating life in what ever way they do. The level of creativity and gratitude that welled up in me was fantastic all because I was in the right environment. In a few short hours I got to experience emotions such as love, inspiration, abundance, joy and connection with others, simply because the energy of everyone else was so positive and happy.

Today's lesson has been to place value and importance on beauty, luxury and the non necessary. At the risk of being totally misunderstood, I would say that it's a vital key to living a passionate life to find places that allow your soul to sing - whether that be a beach, a rain forest or in the heart of a busy and thriving shopping mall enjoying a delicious chocolate Gold mini cake.  Its the old saying - make sure you take time to 'smell the roses', and allow a little bit of magic to find it's way into your everyday.  There is so much value to be had with such a simple act!

So with that I would like to end tonight's post with a massive thank you to Vogue's Fashion Night Out - thank you for awakening in me a love of life and of people. Thank you to the fashion industry for making such beautiful and amazing things and Thank you to Ruby Rose for being such a cool chic!!

XOXO
Passion Project
PS There are two photos for tonight - one of the amazing and gorgeous mini cupcakes that Bally had as well as the beautiful DJ that was playing some amazing beats!! Until next year!!
PPS The other exciting experience I had tonight was that I got asked by a promoter if I was a fashion blogger - I should have told her about the Passion Project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment