Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 1 - Part 2.... Its still technically Day 1 ~ the Answer

Why is it that inspired thoughts seem to come like a lightening bolt in the wee hours of the morning. Sadly my bolt of inspiration extended way beyond myself and woke up my darling husband who needs to be up in 3 hours to do an early morning webinar (oops - I love you my darling hunni, thanks for always being so supportive and loving, even when you cant fully understand my semi formulated sentences). Now if you haven't read my last blog then this is probably going to be very random so Ill quickly post what I last wrote

"So in the quest of taking 100% responsibility, the question of the day became, how do I do it internally, where in a micro second my brain seems to have lit up the very well grooved neural pathway to blame, story and excuse take 100% responsibility for my life. The other day I read a post on facebook that said, whenever you are in search of an answer to a challenge, simply ask it and sit in silence until an answer arrives and to take immediate action on that answer. So in saying this I am off to meditate and see what genius is revealed"

As you can see I had left asking myself, what was it that I could do that would truely allow me to take 100% responsibility of my life and make it even more outstanding then what it is today and the answer is.... (drum roll)

To complete the Juicy Life 100 day challenge ala Passion Project Style. For 100 days I am going to 100% commit to living my ideal life the best way I can which will, by default result in me taking 100% responsibility for my life today. That's right, its all about the 100 and to keep me accountable I have to post evidence of this everyday, whether it be in the form of a photo, a video or some other thing I have yet to consider. So the process is as follows

1. write down a detailed account of what my perfect ideal day is, using all submodalities (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, auditory digital)
2. Set intentions and goals for the next 100 days based on living my perfect ideal day
3. Select practices and rituals (which I have to say I already do) that I will commit to everyday that nuture love and restore my soul
4. Write a plan each night before bed as to what I am going to create the next day and attach rewards for every successful completion
5. Share my journey posting evidence of all the amazing success that I am achieving by being 100% responsible
6. Share the journey with other people and inspire them to live their own passion filled 100 days

This will also include maintaining my original goal of sharing 64 success principals over 64 weeks!

and to do this in a space of 100% love - Ok I am being called in for cuddles and I really do need to get some sleep

xoxo

The Passion Project
PS I thought I would also share a link that I found truly inspiring and that got me thinking about 100% responsibility and the 100 day challenge - Megan Castran thank you what you have created is amazing xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment