Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 4 I ask you this.....?

Anthony Robbins states that asking empowering questions can lead your unconcious and ultimately yourself to greater levels of success. If you are getting poor results, have a look at the questions you are asking yourself? do you find yourself ever asking Why is this happening to me all the time? why am I so stupid? so fat? so poor? so <insert the thing you dont want> What if you were to ask yourself questions that would empower you and provide you with even better answers? answers that you could use to get you the results you wanted and that by default would get you taking action to being 100% responsible.

In my shower I have a series of laminated questions that Anthony Robbins suggested in his book awaken the giant within. Every morning and evening I ask them out loud and declare the answers. I have also included some of my own and thought you may life these. Let me know what you think?

Morning Questions

What am I most happy about in my life right now?
What about this makes me happy? How does that make me feel?
What am I excited about in my life right now?
What about this makes me excited? How does this make me feel?
What am I proud about in my life right now?
What about this makes me proud? How does this make me feel?
What am I grateful for in my life right now?
What about this makes me grateful? How does this make me feel?
What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
What about this do I enjoy? How does this make me feel?
What am I committed to in my life right now?
What about this makes me committed? How does this make me feel?
Who do I love and who loves me?
What about this makes me loving? How does this make me feel?
What do I love about myself?
What about this makes me love me? How does that make me feel?
 

Evening Questions
What have I given today? In what ways have I been a giver?
What did I learn today to be even more successful? How will I use this?
How has today added to the quality of my life?
How can I use today as an investment in my future?
What successes do I want to celebrate today? And what State do I want in-joy today?

Until tomorrow
The Passion Project
PS Todays photo was before going for a great walk along Bondi beach. I love this place for the fresh organic coconut water they have. Its so good for you and taste super yummy xoxo (living the dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment