Monday, August 22, 2011

You cant pay someone to do your pushups and get the result.

Im sure most of you at some stage have been involved with personal development, whether that be from taking a course, reading a book or watching Oprah (I kid). Regardless of what level of involvement, over the years of study I have found one common factor that has propelled these people to high levels of success - they decided what they wanted, believed they could have it, read bucket loads of material (some claiming in excess of 1000 books per year on a given field) and then took massive action towards their clearly defined goal, always monitoring and improving until they reached their desired outcome.

I have decided that if it works for the greats, then it can work for me as well, after all 'the principals always work, provided you work the principals'. I have decided to dedicate myself to the mastery of success principals in achieving the life of my dreams - a truly passionate and fulfilled life.

The plan is to research a number of leaders in the field of success, those that teach and those that implement. With each principal I learn I will implement, share and report back on. Some will be just what the Dr ordered, others may be less than desirable, regardless I will come up with a list of daily habits that will help me to live the magnificence within. 

In order to do this, I want to share it with you - my reader. I will share the highs, the lows the plain crazy as well as the breakthroughs, pay rises, increase health results etc... I hope you enjoy the journey of this process and even get involved and take part. Who knows you and I may even spur each other on, share our dreams and eventually celebrate our successes together.

Best wishes,

The Passion Project

Before we even start 0.5 Bonus Lesson: Success starts with setting yourself up with a team of champion accountability partners. Who will yours be? I hope you will be mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment